Order an emergency signal you can count on at sea.
- Phantom Lights has U.S. Coast Guard approval (161.010/22/0) so you know you’re getting the best of the best with this boat distress signal.
- This emergency signal has a high flashes per minute rating at 50 FPM so you can ensure you get help when you’re a ship in distress.
- With a high-impact, polycarbonate material, this emergency signal will be up to the test when you’re in an emergency.
Looking for the right light for your ship? It’s the Phantom Flasher™ Sea Strobe Distress Marker Floating Water Light. This floating emergency signal is watertight, high-impact, and U.S. Coast Guard-approved. With a 50 FPM (flashes per minute) and a peak intensity of 300,000 C.P., you can depend on this light for distress signals at sea. Shop with Phantom Lights today for emergency signals and dependable lights for every situation.
- Lamp type: Strobe
- Peak intensity: 300,000 C.P.
- FPM: 50
- Battery: 4 Alkaline “C” Cell
- Diameter: 1⅜ in.
- Exact length: 22 5/16 in.
- Light with batteries: 1.17 lbs.
- Mount bracket: 0.12 lbs.
- Total weight: 1.29 lbs.
- Center of gravity from top of lens: 14½ in.