Think you have what it takes to join TEAM PHANTOM? We could be looking for you! These are our current job vacancies as of 7DEC2021:
Job Description: Assemble products or components of manufactured items per production work orders and/or procedures, drawings, and schematics. some says You will be part of the Team that helps make American Troops successful!
- Operate assembly line hand tools.
- Completing paperwork daily related to assembly line.
- Assemble products or components of manufactured items.
- Reject products outside of specifications per NCMR procedure.
Job Description: This position will be report directly to the Director of Government and Military Sales at our electronic manufacturing company in Rockledge. This is a key position and requires a very dynamic and highly motivated individual willing and able to multitask and think on her feet. The successful candidate will be sharp, flexible and creative as she keeps her calendar, answer multiple phone lines, process orders in our QB program, interact with Production personnel to assure timely delivery of customer orders, service our customers via phone, email, and web chat. Additionally, the candidate will monitor forms and worksheets for large Defense Contractors. as well as assisting in entering bids to the US Government as well as planning company events and preparing trade shows.
- Knowledge and experience as a prior Assistant a bonus.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Enterprise M&E 2017. software a big plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, possess exceptional organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a team and also manage projects alone.
- Confidentiality and integrity.
- Military and LE exposure are a plus.
- Prior Government Contract experience helpful.
Job Description: We are looking to add someone to our team that can help us transition into new areas of opportunity. We are a small family business that has been making lights for over 70 years. Must be willing to be flexible and work on several projects at once. Must be patriotic and supporting of our Military and LEOs. You will be working with potential customers online and over the phone. Travel may be offered to you. We will have you work with our team to see where your skill set can help us grow.
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
- Quickbooks or other Accounting Program Proficiency
- Clear speaking voice
Bonus Skills (in no particular order)
- Photoshop/Adobe Proficiency
- Solid Social Media Usage
- Public Speaking Talent
- Prior experience in a manufacturing company
- Entreprenurial Spririt
- Sales to: Municipalities, LE, Government or Retail
- Military background