- Vehicular Lighting
- Exterior Vehicular Lighting
- Convoy Lighting
- Phantom Stormlight Kits
- Phantom StormLight™ Kit, 9 Light Law Enforcement
Make your emergency vehicle visible in under 15 minutes with these luminous red and blue emergency response lights.
- These emergency response light kits include nine rapidly deployable red/blue lights to ensure your emergency vehicle can be seen in any conditions.
- Phantom StormLight™ mount on the windshield (powered by the cigarette lighter/accessory plug), or to the BUSS bar underneath the driver’s seat, on each headlight, front bumper reflectors, and above each rear tire reflector.
- The rear convoy lights easily mount underneath the rear bumper reflectors for maximum visibility.
Dull paint and lighting can be dangerous for emergency response vehicles, law enforcement, and soldiers alike. With these state of the art emergency response lights from Phantom Lights, you can immediately make your law enforcement vehicle visible and safe during emergencies in the rain, snow, fog, wind, or at night. The StormLight™ nine light kit features luminous red and blue lights that shine through the windshield,on each headlight, above the front and rear tire reflectors, and both rear bumper reflectors for maximum visibility in any conditions. Our emergency response light kits also feature optional RED SaberWands for traffic control, MightyFlare LED road flares for making hazards, and other accessories. Rest easy when tending to emergencies with these emergency response lights..
- Nine red/blue lights for windshield, headlights, rear reflectors, and bumper
- Rapidly deployable
PHANTOM STORMLIGHT? KIT
9 1X4 LIGHTS
1 DRIVER REAR, SLAVE
1 DRIVER SIDE, MASTER, T TAP CONNECTOR
1 PASS REAR, SLAVE
1 PASS SIDE, SLAVE, T TAP CONNECTOR
1 DRIVER CORNER SET LIGHTS, SIDE; FRONT (MASTER)
1 PASS CORNER SET LIGHTS, SIDE FRONT (MASTER)
1 WINDSHIELD LIGHT,
1 CASE TO old9 LIGHTS
Military vehicles are designed to be covert on the battlefield. Dull paint and infrared lights enhance that requirement on a deployment. When those same vehicles are called to duty on the home front, however, that covertness can lead to catastrophe! Unwary civilians can roll right up on those vehicles hidden by foliage, harsh rain or blinding snow-- damaging vehicles and Soldiers alike. When you are called for a DSCA or MSCA mission, be sure to pack a Phantom StormLight™ kit for each vehicle in the convoy! These kits include rapidly deployable lighting systems to make sure that the vehicle can be SEEN! The Phantom StormLight™ system is comprised of lights that can mount on the windshield (powered by a cigarette lighter/accessory plug or to the BUSS bar underneath the driver's seat). Rear-end collisions are avoided by mounting another Phantom Stormlight™ to the rear bumper, drawing power from the adjacent clearance light. Larger kit options include portable hand held lights, battery powered solid state MightyFlares™, road guard vests, jumper cables and tie down straps. Additionally, kits can be customized for your convenience.
Phantom StormL...Military vehicles are designed to be covert on the battlefield...