Find a map light that meets the needs of your mission.
- This map light features Phantom white and NVIS green with bare wire ends.
- You can count on the Phantom Map Light because of its dimming option, waterproof housing, and infrared second color.
- This map light offers quick, easy installation on a variety of vehicles, making it a versatile option for your lighting collection.
Whether it’s training, a personal mission, work in the field, or another setting, you need a map light you can count on. Here at Phantom Lights, we have just that — and more! This map light with white and secure green with bare wire ends is just what you need for a successful mission. Shop with Phantom Lights today to make sure your soldiers have the tools they need to succeed.
- Bare wire ends with a quick disconnect trailer plug
- Encased in waterproof housing
- Dimming capability
Phantom White low signature bulb
Rheostat for adjusting intensity
Low power consumption
Line powered at 124-32 volts
Shock and vibration proof 50,000 hour bulbs
Momentary ON switch and Spot to Flood switch
Various coiled and straight cord lengths available
Available in 1, 2 or 3 of the 5 following illuminations:
Low signature/color accurate Phantom White,
Phantom Green, infrared, cobalt blue, red