U.S. Army approved, Phantom Light quality. Get the best MLRS map light for your operations.
- This map light provides night eye while being low signature and color accurate.
- The Phantom MLRS is used for 24-28V vehicles.
- Our light features a dimming option, infrared second color, and waterproof housing.
- The map light can be quickly installed and uninstalled in vehicles, aircraft, boats, or ships.
Phantom Lights knows military quality and durability when it comes to map lights. Our MLRS Map Light was the first light we designed in the 1980’s, and was approved by the U.S. Army in 1985 with rave reviews. Our map light won't wash out your night eyes, a critical point when it comes to tactical operations. Get the MLRS map light that packs a punch with minimal power, a dimming option, infrared second color, and a waterproof housing.
- Color accurate
- Dimming capability
- Infrared second color option
- Trailer plug connectors
- Used on 24-28V vehicles
Similar to NSN: 620-01-3929052
Phantom White low signature bulb
Rheostat for adjusting intensity
Low power consumption
Line powered at 124-32 volts
Shock and vibration proof 50,000 hour bulbs
Momentary ON switch and Spot to Flood switch
Various coiled and straight cord lengths available
Available in 1, 2 or 3 of the 5 following illuminations:
Low signature/color accurate Phantom White,
Phantom Green?, infrared, cobalt blue, red
Dimensions: 3.5x 1.75x 3.5
Weight: .06 lb.